Rosacea is a skin condition that causes patches of irritation and redness on the skin. With Disco, you can help battle flare-ups with better skincare.
The Ultimate Guide to Treating Rosacea & Skin Redness
Rosacea is a hard skin concern to control.
Characterized by patches of red, itchy, inflamed skin, it can be hard to figure out what triggers a rosacea flare-up and even harder to figure out what skincare products won’t make your skin break out in a rash.
If you’re struggling with constant patches of rosacea, we can help.
What’s Causing My Rosacea?
There’s no known cause for rosacea, and you can even develop it as you get older.
Some of the main triggers for rosacea include:
- Spicy foods
- Excessive sun exposure
- Some medications
- Weather extremes -- extreme cold, heat, or wind
- Harsh skin care products
Aside from knowing what environmental triggers affect your rosacea, you can definitely improve your skincare and help keep flare-ups from happening.
Best Skincare for Rosacea
Step away from the drugstore skincare products. Not only are they full of questionable ingredients that could be irritating your skin, but they’re also usually formulated for women, not men.
Disco’s skin care is formulated to work with the perfect pH balance of men’s skin, which can help support healthier skin right out the gate.
Here are our favorite ingredients for helping rosacea.
- Aloe. Your mom has been using it on burns since you were a kid. Aloe helps to soothe and hydrate; two things rosacea-prone skin needs to help stay calm. Aloe also has a restorative effect on damaged skin.
- Coconut oil. This mild cleansing and hydrating agent is perfect for cleansing skin that suffers from rosacea without stripping it of natural moisture and increasing irritation.
- Chamomile. Environmental stressors really affect rosacea sufferers. Chamomile offers antioxidant protection to help your skin keep its cool when it comes in contact with free radicals.
- Vitamin C. It’s good for your body and your skin. Vitamin C helps even out your skin tone, which is crucial for rosacea sufferers who often have patches of uneven skin tone.
Better skincare can help you see fewer rosacea flare-ups. You can achieve great results by using the skincare line developed for men to ensure effectiveness.
By the way, that’s Disco. Our products contain natural, plant-based ingredients that help rosacea sufferers regain control of their skin.