Sensitive skin can erupt into irritation no matter what you use. Better, more natural ingredients are the key to keeping your skin calm and happy.
The Best Skincare Routine & Products for Sensitive Skin
Your skin’s a little sensitive, but you don’t have to be tough on it to whip it into shape. You just need some decent skincare.
Sensitive skin is characterized by skin that is continually rashy, red, itchy, and uncomfortable. You may even experience pain with the irritation or flaky patches of dry skin.
It can be hard to know what to do with your sensitive skin; just like your ex, no matter what you try to do for it nothing ever seems right.
We’ve got you covered.
Disco is the men’s skin care line formulated to work with the pH balance of men’s skin. Our skincare works better than the drug store stuff, which is generally formulated to work on women’s skin.
Here’s how to get your skin back on track.
Use the Right Ingredients
You probably have no idea what’s in your current skincare products, if you even have any at all.
It’s cool, man. Most of us don’t pay close attention to our skin or skincare products unless something is wrong.
Lucky for you, Disco cares about your skin. We’ve poured our empath hearts and souls into finding the right ingredients that work for sensitive skin.
- Apricot oil -- This natural, plant-based oil is great for reducing inflammation and soothing skin that is acting irrationally. It’s also a great hydrator, helping skin lock in moisture.
- Chamomile -- Known for calming your skin just like chamomile tea is to your mind. It’s also packed with antioxidants that can help fight off free radical damage -- aka molecules that attack your skin and make you look older.
- Vitamin E -- There’s not much this ingredient can’t do. Vitamin E helps to brighten your complexion, evens out your skin tone, minimizes visible signs of aging, and protects your skin from free radicals.
Start with better ingredients, and you’ll naturally get better results.
Better skincare products start with better ingredients, and you can find them all at Disco. We incorporate all the most effective sensitive skin ingredients into products you can easily use every day.
- Cleanser. You can do better than cleaning your face with a bar of harsh soap. Disco’s cleanser is gentle enough for daily use but formulated with soothing, hydrating coconut oil to help keep your skin calm and clean.
- Exfoliating scrub. Our exfoliating scrub contains gentle apricot oil to help keep your skin hydrated, soothed, and balanced while removing dead skin that could be clogging your pores and creating more irritation.
- Facial moisturizer. A moisturizer with chamomile and vitamin E? Done. Our moisturizer works great for sensitive skin because it protects it from environmental stressors while soothing and hydrating to restore balance.
Your skin isn’t as sensitive as you think it is, you just haven’t been treating it to the right products. Once you begin using better skincare, your skin will mellow out.
Disco has the products to help bring your skin back into balance.